TOFARCH works with may architects and designers, who have been strengthening our ability to integrate workplace trends into our product development process. Our ability to exceed customer expectations has earned TOFARCH industry recognition and a distinguished clientele.
TOFARCH is proud to offer one-on-one expertise to the projects market. With experience in projects as diverse as corporate cafes and university lecture halls to real estate development staging and the chicest hotel lobbies,
TOFARCH has the means to assist in every aspect of your contract project. We also have experience in meeting the highly specific needs of contract projects such as: Green Guard or LEED certifications, NFPA Codes and Standards, To learn more about our project Sales offers, discuss your large-scale project needs or request a quote, contact us by either phone or email and a sales associate will contact you within 24 business hours.
Your time is valuable, we’ve created this form so that we may assist you more efficiently, please provide us with as much information as possible to expedite your inquiry.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial ventures.
Our ever growing client list …………………..
Citi Bank , GE money , Cairn Energy , Cushman & Wakefield , Coca Cola India , Etisalat India , Star News, CNBC , Bank of New York , Dainik Jagran , Times of India , LT Foods , India Today , Star India , Lurgi – Air liquide ,Xchanging , Serco , IREO , Kuoni Travels , Jindal Steel , Matsu , Hedrick And struggles , Johnson & Johnson , Naggaro systems , Indus Towers , Roche India , Lafarge India , DS Constructions , KRBL ltd , Hays India , Global Logic , Cosmo Films , Bata India , Tata Chemicals , Singapore telecom , Info gain India , UNDP , Australian High Commission, Michal Dell and Susan foundation, Fenewal , Baxter India , American Embassy , DLF Ltd , Shapoorji & Pallonji , Quest Diagnostics , Galio India , Dentsu Marcom, Rediffusion , William Conner , O & M , Planet sports , Uni style images , M&B footwears , Mackaber beekay , Carlson hotels , Whirlpool India , Lanco Infratech , SKF ltd , HDFC Bank , Samsung India , BHEL , Advant It Park , NTL , NIIT Technologies …………………………..
• TIMES OF INDIA - The Times of India (TOI) is an Indian English-language daily newspaper. In 2008, the newspaper reported that with a circulation of over 3.14 million it had been certified by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (India) as the world's largest selling English-language daily, ranking it as the third largest selling newspaper in any language in the world and the largest selling newspaper outside Japan. According to the Indian Readership Survey (IRS) 2012, the Times of India is the most widely read English newspaper in India with a readership of 7.643 million
• SAMSUNG INDIA ELECTRONICS LTD- Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee's death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since the 1990s Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities, and electronics, particularly mobile phones and semiconductors, have become its most important source of income.
• NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD - NIIT Limited is an Indian company based in Gurgaon, India that operates several for-profit higher education institutions. The company describes itself as a global talent development company and offers learning and knowledge solutions globally to individuals, enterprises and institutions in information technology, business process outsourcing, banking finance and insurance, executive management education, school education, communication and professional life skills, and vocational skills training.
In 2004, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Education and Training in Schools, Vocational Training for Services Sectors, and Corporate Training. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
• CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD LTD - The firm represents a diverse customer base ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, fully‐integrated on a global basis, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting, appraisal and property tax services. The firm has more than $5.5 billion in assets under management through its wholly‐owned subsidiary Cushman & Wakefield Investors.
• LANCO INFRATECH LTD- Lanco was founded by a businessman Lagadapati Amarappa Naidu and his son Lagadapati Rajagopal, who is currently a member of 15th Lok Sabha representing Vijayawada. While Rajagopal remains inactive, his brotherLagadapati Madhusudan Rao is the executive chairman. Another brother Sridhar Lagadapati, was involved with the company in the early years, but now heads the related entertainment business, Larsco.
Lanco grew at a tremendous pace since the early 1991s.Initial growth was driven by large contracts primarily in construction. Later, other infrastructure areas such as power generation, transportation etc. were also added.
• COCA COLA INDIA - Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world. It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia, and is often referred to simply as Coke (a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States since March 27, 1944). Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton, Coca-Cola was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coke to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.
• STAR INDIA -In 2009, News Corporation restructured STAR Asia into 3 units – STAR India, STAR Greater China and Fox International Channels Asia. Shiau Hong-chi says that Murdoch's purchase of STAR TV in 1992 was based on a theory of media globalization assuming that people across nations and languages will watch the same TV programs. Shiau says that the original plan for STAR TV was to broadcast popular American shows to Asian audience with as little effort as possible. However the plan was unsuccessful and STAR TV had to invest on local branches to make local shows.
• BHEL - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India's largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77. In recognition of its consistent high performance, BHEL has been conferred with the 'Maharatna' status by the Government of India on 1st February 2013. It is now one among seven Maharatna PSEs.
• PEPSICO -PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which includes an acquisition of Tropicana in 1998 and a merger with Quaker Oats in 2001—which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
As of January 26, 2012, 22 of PepsiCo's brands generated retail sales of more than $1 billion apiece, and the company's products were distributed across more than 200 countries, resulting in annual net revenues of $43.3 billion. Based on net revenue, PepsiCo is the second largest food and beverage business in the world. Within North America, PepsiCo is ranked (by net revenue) as the largest food and beverage business.
• LURGI INDIA - L'Air Liquide S.A., or Air Liquide (French pronunciation: [ɛʁ likid]; /ˌɛər lɨˈkiːd/; literally "Liquid Air"), is a French multinational company which supplies industrial gases and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers. Founded in 1902, it is the world's largest supplier of industrial gases by revenues and has operations in over 80 countries. It is headquartered in the 7th arrondissement of Paris,France. Air Liquide owned the patent for Aqua-Lung until it time-expired.
Although Air Liquide's headquarters are located in Paris, France, it also has a major site in Japan (ALL), as well as in Houston, TX, and Newark, DE, USA. There is an emphasis on research and development (R&D) throughout the entire Air Liquide company. R&D targets the creation of not only industrial gases, but also gases that are used in products such as healthcare items, electronic chips, foods and chemicals. The major R&D groups within Air Liquide focus on analysis, bioresources (foods and chemicals), combustion, membranes, modeling, and the production of Hydrogen (H2) gas.
• CAIRN INDIA - Cairn Energy plc is an independent Scottish oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in Edinburgh. It has operational interests in Albania, Bangladesh, Greenland, India, Nepal and Tunisia and produces around 33,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Its largest activities are in India, where it has made more than 20 discoveries in Rajasthan, including a major oil discovery in Mangala. As at 30 June 2010 it had total proven commercial reserves of 247.4 million barrels (39,330,000 m3) of oil equivalent.
Cairn Energy has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. It has a secondary listing on the Bombay Stock Exchange.