A warranty is a promise – Commitment and our resolve to stand by you and our products.
At TOFARCH, we value our customers, and this is part of our pledge to be the best partner for your organization and to provide future assurance through integrated, adaptable products and sustainable environments
Our warranty covers everything—including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. It recognizes the changing nature of work and the need for products that can stand up to continuous use. Our products— and our promise to stand behind their quality 100 percent—are designed to improve your environment whether it’s an office, hospital, school, home, an entire building, or the world at large.
During the applicable warranty period, TOFARCH as its sole obligation, will repair or replace (at its option) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty and sold after the effective date of this warranty which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship; TOFARCH will repair or replace the afore mentioned product, part, or component with a comparable product, part, or component.
This warranty extends only to the original purchasers who acquire new product from TOFARCH, its subsidiaries, or its authorized resellers. Any misuse, abuse, or modification to the original product voids the warranty.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. This document inclusively describes all of the warranties given and remedies available with respect to the company’s products and services. TOFARCH and its subsidiaries disclaim any other warranty whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the products.
TOFARCH does not warrant:
- Natural variations in wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks
- Changes in surface finishes, including colourfastness, due to aging or exposure to light
- Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
- Veins, marks, voids, fissures, or cracks found naturally in stone
In addition, TOFARCH does not warrant:
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Pilling of textiles
- The matching of colors, grains, or textures of natural materials
- The colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings, samples, or to swatch cards
- Damage, marking, or staining of veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
To the extent allowed by law, ay implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed and to the extent they are legally required, are limited in duration, to the duration of this written warranty.
TOFARCH shall not be liable for loss of time , inconvenience, commercial or incidental or consequential damages